Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Season Tickets - YOUR help is needed!!!

Good evening all!!!

There is a very real and very structured approach being put forth by Pat Chun and his team to get us to 5,000 season ticket holders.  If you are part of a large organization or work for a large company in the Broward or Palm Beach area, please connect with me via PM for opportunities to have our AD, Pat Chun, speak to said groups.

These next eight months are going to be all out.

If you have season tix, renew them!  If you don't, GET THEM!  The prices ARE coming down!  If you have a friend who has been on the fence, rope their @sses in NOW!

This is also the season the NCAA tracks attendance, we need to average 15K this season per home game!

PM me for details on how to get involved!!!
Back to the top

Re: Season Tickets - YOUR help is needed!!!

This is good news indeed. Will be renewing our season tickets.
Back to the top

As of this morning. I an a future Knight season ticket holder. My son is out of FAU soon and my daughter hasn't been accepted.  UCF let her in, but no word from FAU. I've been getting letters for donations, but no letter from admissions.
Back to the top

Local said

As of this morning. I an a future Knight season ticket holder. My son is out of FAU soon and my daughter hasn't been accepted.  UCF let her in, but no word from FAU. I've been getting letters for donations, but no letter from admissions.

OK…not sure what that has to do with this thread.

Good news about the new ticket prices.
Back to the top

please keep me notified... definitely looking to get tickets this year!
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Local said

Hopefully he is in it for the long haul…because it appears that he saying that he is waiting on his daughter's admission decision to buy tickets.?

Back to the top

Season Tickets - YOUR help is needed!!!

Rick said

fauowls44 said

Local said

Hopefully he is in it for the long haul…because it appears that he saying that he is waiting on his daughter's admission decision to buy tickets.?

Looks like he is holding his season tickets purchase hostage on whether his daughter gets accepted…Or just voicing his frustration.
Back to the top

owlmart said

Looks like he is holding his season tickets purchase hostage on whether his daughter gets accepted…Or just voicing his frustration.

Both.

LocalOwl, what does your daughter's online status say? "Waiting on decision?"
Back to the top

What I am politely saying is that if I am going to go to sporting events with my family , it will be where my family is at. I have supported FAU for  a very very long time.  But if I no longer have a child there and I have to buy season tickets at a different school, I will no longer buy FAU season tickets. To me it makes sense. I'm not holding anything hostage. I simply need to find out where I will be sitting while enjoying my family at a Saturday football game. I'm glad ticket prices went down. Makes sense using the supply and demand theory. 10,000 @ $50 is not as good as 25,000 @ $35. Fill the stadium ! Sell parking . Sell drinks and food and shirts and hats! But, if my family is not at FAU, I will be where ever they are.
Back to the top

Ya gotta do what ya gtta do and if my kid is at____ then I will support____ as well!

And a packed house with cheaper tickets is what FAU SOULD HAVE DONE in the 1st place. Build support and demand and THEN you can raise prices. Also I feel they should drop parking to $10 until demand is stronger. Like Vegas, make it cheap so they spend their $$$ inside the building (food, FAU gear).
Back to the top
Control functions: