Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chun quoted in article about twitter use in college athletics

Add topic

Interesting topic and one more way Chun is getting FAUs name out there

The good and bad of Twitter and college athletes

Back to the top

Re: Chun quoted in article about twitter use in college athletics

Nice to get our name out there in a responsible way!
Back to the top

I am glad he meets with teams to discuss…and it appears to be a multiple meeting thing instead of just one meeting about it.  I hope he develops a policy about vulgarity…N word this F word that.  I don't care if it is a private account, but if you put yourself out there as an FAU student athlete you just became a representative of FAU and the alum who have invested a ton of money in their educations!  Then finally the grammar…and I know that you will say social media is informal communication, but if you look like you are illiterate, you are making a fool of yourself and the university of higher education.  I cringe sometims at these tweets and why I have stopped following players.
Back to the top

Chun quoted in article about twitter use in college athletics

Tim said

I am glad he meets with teams to discuss…and it appears to be a multiple meeting thing instead of just one meeting about it.  I hope he develops a policy about vulgarity…N word this F word that.  I don't care if it is a private account, but if you put yourself out there as an FAU student athlete you just became a representative of FAU and the alum who have invested a ton of money in their educations!  Then finally the grammar…and I know that you will say social media is informal communication, but if you look like you are illiterate, you are making a fool of yourself and the university of higher education.  I cringe sometims at these tweets and why I have stopped following players.

Completely agree with everything you said! + 1 x infinity lol!

I know these kids aren't stupid but they act like it. They're a lot smarter than they portray themselves and a lot of it I feel is peer pressure. They drop the n word or start cursing because they want to show their friends even though they play football in college now they didn't forget them.

I'd actually like to hear what Mom's thoughts on this are. Hopefully she sees this thread

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: