Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU SportsPage-Questions for Jarvis 1/14

Add topic

The FAU SportsPage with Mike Jarvis is tonight at 6p from the Hooter's in Boca (Glades Road just west of 95) on ESPN 760, FAUSports.com, and ESPN760.com. Send your questions to Coach Jarvis via Twitter: @ESPN760, or to my email: [email protected].

Quick notes:
-FAU is 9-9, 4-3 in the Sun Belt, and beat WKU on their home floor Saturday for the third time in program history.
-Owls G Greg Gantt is 4th in the nation in scoring at 22.4 PPG
-Kelvin Penn leads the SBC in blocks and had 5 against the Hilltoppers.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Re: FAU SportsPage-Questions for Jarvis 1/14

FAU SportsPage-Questions for Jarvis 1/14

A lot of people have criticized Jarvis for the up and downs from season to season.  Bascially restarting with 7 freshman this year and running off of a bunch of players (I don't necessarily disagree with).  I feel the team is developing nicely being so young.  Turnovers obvisouly a huge problem, that doesn't seem to be getting better.  I have two questions:  1.  Is the turnovers a youth thing?  It seems everyone is not protecting the ball, what can be done about this.  2.  The significant turnover in roster from year to year (especially from last year to this year), is this a matter of not understand how to recruit for FAU compared to other stops Jarvis has been at?
Back to the top
Control functions: