Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Blue Wave Sports Show?

Add topic

What is it? Is it a thing? I saw the name on a foam finger and am curious as to what it's about? Is it on OwlTV?

I was just thinking the other day that FAU doesn't have a fan or student run Youtube sports show. Why don't we have students broadcast games and do recaps on Youtube? If they do, I haven't seen any of them. I know there were some students who were broadcasting games on Owl radio but do they still do that?

I guess my main point is that we should have a Youtube channel that's like a talk show where we discuss Athletics and other major events at the school.
Back to the top

Re: Blue Wave Sports Show?

It's an OwlTV thing. They post episodes on their YouTube channel. Blue Wave Sports show is a panel discussion show.

The Sports Updates are much better IMO and a little closer to what you're talking about (recaps).

Back to the top

I have watched the bottom video 3x and still cant concentrate on a word that Kimberly Ann says...

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

I have watched the bottom video 3x and still cant concentrate on a word that Kimberly Ann says…

Have not watched the video but I could not stop laughing at that Walty, sorry!
Back to the top

Blue Wave Sports Show?

Jen Sterger eat your heart out!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

walty12 said

I have watched the bottom video 3x and still cant concentrate on a word that Kimberly Ann says…

^^ this.

Hubba hubba.
Back to the top
Control functions: