Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Add topic

Alright I gave this my best shot. What is shown above is my version of the FAU Recruiting 'Big Board." Listed are 14 prospects that have been recruited by the coaching staff over the last two weeks and have shown some sort of interest in FAU. There could be other prospects that the coaches are recruiting - but these are the ones that I'm aware of.

With just under two weeks remaining until National Signing Day (February 6th), FAU currently has 24 verbal commitments. I was told a while back that the magic number would be "25," but that could always change with transfers and departures from the program. My best guess is that the Owls would like to add 2-3 more prospects with the possibility that some of the current commitments could fail to qualify down the line.

The 'Big Board' is formatted by how much interest a prospect has in FAU and the chance that they will sign with the Owls. In the "favorites" column, a recruit's top schools are shown with the date of their official visit included if possible. The "stars" are based upon 247Sports.com's rankings.

I would like to mention that there may be a few spelling errors or mistakes, but this is my first run at trying to make one of these so I would like to apologize in advance. The way I constructed the board makes it difficult to go back in and edit errors.

Enjoy.
Back to the top

Re: FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Great Work Andrew! Thanks for all that you do.
Back to the top

Awesome, thanks Andrew
Back to the top

cbboarder said

Great Work Andrew! Thanks for all that you do.

I'll give a big + 1 to that!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Awesome board ...thanks...who has the most chance to be our "dark horse" in your opinion?

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

No problem guys.

Silver_Bullet32 said

Awesome board …thanks…who has the most chance to be our "dark horse" in your opinion?

I would say Madison. He seems to be pretty open and looking at a lot of schools. He was pretty high on the new DL coach Matt Edwards.
Back to the top

Andrew said

What is shown above is my version of the FAU Recruiting 'Big Board."

Back to the top

This is honestly amazing & incredibly impressive.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Awesome job thanks for doing this
Back to the top

These next two weeks are going to be crazy, get ready. CP is flying all over the state right now finishing up our class and he thinks we have some surprises lined up. Hands down the best class we've ever had.

The signing day dinner this year will be great!
Back to the top
Control functions: