Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Add topic

Re: FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Fantastic weekend for Webb to visin MN.

High 19
Low -4

8)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Fantastic weekend for Webb to visin MN.

High 19
Low -4

8)
YES!
Back to the top

Oh, Gainesville. Hopefully Webb can bring some Gantt effect to our football team if he signs. You don't want MINNESOHDAH brah!

Tough loss to the Trojans btw.
Back to the top

Okay I read something interesting on Facebook that Keith Bryant the big time DT from Delray tweeted that he might or is visiting FAU. People thought it was a joke but his brother confirmed it wasn't because he wanted to be closer to his daughter. Andrew can you confirm this? If this is true this could be the best prospect FAU has ever had visit the campus. Oh and I also read that Bobby Mitchell has commited to FAU which is great news

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

RHABDOowl said

Okay I read something interesting on Facebook that Keith Bryant the big time DT from Delray tweeted that he might or is visiting FAU. People thought it was a joke but his brother confirmed it wasn't because he wanted to be closer to his daughter. Andrew can you confirm this? If this is true this could be the best prospect FAU has ever had visit the campus. Oh and I also read that Bobby Mitchell has commited to FAU which is great news

I'm not sure about the Bryant thing, but will try and dig into it.

As for Mitchell, once again I was trying to do the right thing.

This is what he texted me:

"I was trying to go public with it (my commitment) on signing day for my friends."

Just trying to show some respect for a future Owl.
Back to the top

Keep doing the right thing per the recruits request and they WILL spread the word that you listen to thier wishes.

According to 247 we are now at 26 recruits with still hoping to pull in Webb. Will we even have room for Bryant if he wants to come? Im sure they would bump somebody, which sucks, but to get that kind of talent it would have to be done.

Back to the top

This is what Bryant tweeted last night:

http://twitter.com/BasedBoyKeith97/status/295350482669543424

Take that for what it's worth.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Will we even have room for Bryant if he wants to come? Im sure they would bump somebody, which sucks, but to get that kind of talent it would have to be done.

You make room for the programs first 4-star.
Back to the top

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

So does the staff go "All In" for Bryant?

I mean they have a good class already so nothing to lose by going all in. With Alfred Morris success recruits can see that you can play at FAU and succeed in the pros.

TY Hilton choose FIU over SVU because his child picked the hat. If he wants family first then playing at FAU is the way to go.

Back to the top

Bryant is 100% Nole.  Don't get your hopes up.
Back to the top
Control functions: