Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Add topic

Re: FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Looks like jay warren is pretty solid on the owls as well based on his tweets of the visit this weekend
Back to the top

Coral Reef OL Jakobi Smith says in a text that FAU has offered him.

Smith is high on the Owls, but not yet commited. He took the SAT on Saturday.
Back to the top

Andrew...Any more info on Webb. Why the delay?
Back to the top

FAU Football Recruiting 'Big Board' 1/24

Local said

Andrew…Any more info on Webb. Why the delay?

I was skeptical when he said that he was going to announce on Monday knowing that he was visiting Minnesota this weekend. My guess is he's got to think alot of things over.
Back to the top

Local said

He will shine where ever he goes. If he chooses a big school, the O-line won't be able to double team him because the other d-line players are very good. Just in from 24-7, Raphael Webb now says he is delaying his announcement that was planned for Monday and he may schedule one more official visit. He said " Minn. was great". I hate being able to read all these up to the minute sights. One minute your hopes are up, then they come crashing down. I ,we,us, have to be patient. These kids change their minds so much.

ALL visits are great, they pamper you and compliment you and make you feel great - that is their job.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Local said

I was skeptical when he said that he was going to announce on Monday knowing that he was visiting Minnesota this weekend. My guess is he's got to think alot of things over.

I'm a little confused here. How many spots do we have left? I thought we had hit our limit already.

FAU is waiting on Webb to make a decision and if he decides not to attend FAU, they're going to give Webb's scholarship to Jay Warren, right? Wasn't that the deal?

Because Webb hasn't committed and now Warren is saying he has committed… which I assume means someone decommitted?

Back to the top

Players can commit, the schools have to accept that commitment as well. I have no clue how we stand but it is great that for the 1st time we appear to be able to be in control, not the recruits being recruited just to fill slots.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Andrew said

Local said

I'm a little confused here. How many spots do we have left? I thought we had hit our limit already.

FAU is waiting on Webb to make a decision and if he decides not to attend FAU, they're going to give Webb's scholarship to Jay Warren, right? Wasn't that the deal?

Because Webb hasn't committed and now Warren is saying he has committed… which I assume means someone decommitted?

Warren isn't committed, because he doesn't have an offer. If the coaches offer, he will commit.

As for the spots situation, like I have been saying, I think a few guys won't qualify.
Back to the top

Robinson DE/LB Justin Madison informed the Owls coaches last night that they are no longer in the running for his services. Some reports out there have stated otherwise, but Madison says he's down to just Iowa State and Wake Forest.

So we can cross him off the list.
Back to the top

Sounds like Webb is still considering us even though he didn't announce today as planned, he tweeted a pic of him in fau, be and Minnesota Hershey's from each visit and said decisions decisions.
Back to the top
Control functions: