Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Questions for Mike Jarvis 1-28

Add topic

I'm sure there are plenty of questions for Jarvis for tonight's FAU SportsPage with Mike Jarvis, 6p on ESPN760, stream: fausports.com & espn760.com from the Hooters in Boca Raton. Post away.
Back to the top

Re: Questions for Mike Jarvis 1-28

Question:

Why are our great basketball players bad at the game of basketball?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Questions for Mike Jarvis 1-28

Coach Jarvis, if you were the AD would you fire the basketball coach with the current performance of the team?  If not, why?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I'd like you all to be able to take advantage of using me as a pipeline to coach, but those first two questions won't fly, so no offense, but please post questions a tad more constructive if possible.
Back to the top

Coach,

Can you breakdown how stAte was able to shut down our two hottest players, and hence the entire team?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

KLV760 said

please post questions a tad more constructive if possible.

:D

Ok Ken, here's a question…

"Most fans don't have insight into the intricacies and demands of a college basketball player's day.

What is a typical day in the life of an FAU Owl like under Mike Jarvis?"

Back to the top

After some tough losses and then the big blowout game, how do you keep the team together and bounce back?
Back to the top

Kelvin Penn has shown he can be a solid defender but he keep committing silly fouls, would you consider starting Jordan McCoy and having Penn come off the bench to solidify the second unit defensively?
Back to the top

Why did you bench gantt for a large part of the second half, he is our leading scorer, and shot 60% for the game, seems like when you are behind you would want to have the best shooters in the game. What ws the reasoning.
Back to the top

I thought my question was constructive...if he thinks hard about it, maybe save his job.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: