Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Big news from OC40

Hey guys I though I would let my FAU OWL FAMILY know that 1/29 tomorrow will be off to Army basic training for ten weeks then I go to AIT training for another 10 week so I will be gone around 6 months and will be back in late June and will finish my degree next fall.
Joining the Military is something I have always thought about doing and I will help me do great things along with my degree from Florida Atlantic.
I will be missing a lot of FAU news but Andrew who is one of my best friends will keep me in the loop with letters and full reports.
So do not miss my craziness on the broad too much I will be back for football season.
Back to the top

Re: Big news from OC40

Big news from OC40

Good luck Owlcountry!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Hey guys I though I would let my FAU OWL FAMILY know that 1/29 tomorrow will be off to Army basic training for ten weeks then I go to AIT training for another 10 week so I will be gone around 6 months and will be back in late June and will finish my degree next fall.
Joining the Military is something I have always thought about doing and I will help me do great things along with my degree from Florida Atlantic.
I will be missing a lot of FAU news but Andrew who is one of my best friends will keep me in the loop with letters and full reports.
So do not miss my craziness on the broad too much I will be back for football season.

Well congrats and I wish you the best of luck, but what on earth are we to do without your ceremonial "Fire Pelini posts for the next few months?  :P
Back to the top

wow good luck!
Back to the top

GOOD LUCK !
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

…do not miss my craziness on the broad too much.

If you are lucky enough to find one who will let you be crazy with her.

;)

Best wishes, and drop us a line when you have the chance to "share your pain".

Because there will definitely be some heading your way from your Drill Sergeant the first six weeks!

;D
Back to the top

Good Luck 40.

I know we haven't always agreed but have to respect the move.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Thanks guys maybe Andrew can keep guys in the loop.
Back to the top

The said

owlcountry40 said

Well congrats and I wish you the best of luck, but what on earth are we to do without your ceremonial "Fire Pelini posts for the next few months?  :P
 If we lose to by more then 10 UM  they will come.
Back to the top

OC40,

At least for the next 6 months I won't have to ask Jab to decipher your posts for me. ;D  In all seriousness, as a fellow military vet and FAU grad, thank you for serving and god speed.

Greg
Back to the top
Control functions: