Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Next owl to be drafted

After three straight seasons with an owl being drafted in the NFL, I would say things don't look good this year for FAU. Who do you think is the NEXT owl to be drafted?
Back to the top

Re: Next owl to be drafted

If anybody, David Hinds, but he's probably more of a FA.

Hopefully not Duron Carter. He doesn't deserve it.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

I don't want to really ever think of duron as an owl since he never played, and was really not here. (though he has the best chance of anyone)
Back to the top

Next owl to be drafted

Keith Reaser will go in the first three rounds next year. Great cover corner, great size and speed!!
Back to the top

Yup,

I think the streak is broken this year.

Hinds is probably the best shot.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

305owl said

Keith Reaser will go in the first three rounds next year. Great cover corner, great size and speed!!
he would need a big year and be Lucky enough to hopefully play against some highly regarded receivers. I think obviously Dukes down the line, and Brandin Bryant(spelling?)
Back to the top

DumpTruck said

Owl2Doc said

I don't want to really ever think of duron as an owl since he never played, and was really not here. (though he has the best chance of anyone)

What makes you say that?

Not so sure he will even get drafted. Not profiles have him going as of yet.......

Anyway, looks like someone (dad) spent a pretty penny on this "advertisement":

Back to the top

I say that because I think a team would take a risk on him with a late round pick.
Back to the top

Hard to make a call on a kid with one season of D1 football under his belt as the #3 guy at Ohio State, but his name and combine performance might get him picked.

My money has been on The Big Cat! Way Out Willie Dukes for the last 2 years now, speed, size, hands, and starting to get some toughness that hopefully develops more in the next two seasons to make him a great choice.

I don't think Hinds goes unless he does something weird (in a good way) at a combine. Housler was largely unnoticed until he ran a 4.4 which got him picked early, Hinds has to do something like that and from what I know, he doesn't have an element like that.

Crevon LeBlanc could turn into something special down the line, he's a nasty player. Same goes for some of our young linebackers. Freedom Whitfield will be one to watch, same with Andrae Kirk. 
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Hard to make a call on a kid with one season of D1 football under his belt as the #3 guy at Ohio State, but his name and combine performance might get him picked.

My money has been on The Big Cat! Way Out Willie Dukes for the last 2 years now, speed, size, hands, and starting to get some toughness that hopefully develops more in the next two seasons to make him a great choice.

I don't think Hinds goes unless he does something weird (in a good way) at a combine. Housler was largely unnoticed until he ran a 4.4 which got him picked early, Hinds has to do something like that and from what I know, he doesn't have an element like that.

Crevon LeBlanc could turn into something special down the line, he's a nasty player. Same goes for some of our young linebackers. Freedom Whitfield will be one to watch, same with Andrae Kirk.
Frye-Smith, and Reaser as well.  We have a really good group at CB.
Back to the top
Control functions: