Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Did Keith Bryant Cancel his FAU visit?

Add topic

Re: Did Keith Bryant Cancel his FAU visit?

that's what I'm talking about!
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

He seems to be quite the character. I don't think he's actually considering FAU, maybe the hat will be on the table but I think it's more of a joke. He says he's going to do "something no one's ever done before>" When announcing. I think he picks up the FAU hat and then pulls out a different hat than the 4 on the table and commits to like..Georgia. Still, it's impressive that we were even able to get him to visit. That shows you the type of recruiting our coaches are capable of doing.

"but I think it's more of a joke."

I dont find it funny.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Did Keith Bryant Cancel his FAU visit?

No one talking about Bryant being sent home early from his visit today?
Back to the top

SigEp77 said

No one talking about Bryant being sent home early from his visit today?

Disregard, just found where this was being discussed.
Back to the top

Just taking a trip down memory lane.  IIRC he was never serious about FAU, but I think he could have dominated CUSA on talent alone.  Best of luck on whatever he's up to now.

Arrest leads Florida State to reveal DE Keith Bryant hasn’t been with team since end of spring practice – CollegeFootballTalk
Back to the top

IF he would grow up and lose the BIG HEAD he had, he could help FAU tremendously AND get himself a chance at redemption AND the NFL with our present Coaches!!!!
Back to the top

Yea, hope this kid eventually grows up.  Had the attitude of a loser and his career at FSU reflected that.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I now see he ended up at NAIA Faulkner! Caused 1 fumble, recovered another - zero sacks among his 23 tackles.

WAY too many BIG HEADS in HS ball who ALL think they are All-American / NFL material but only 30-40 get in a game leaving the other 2/3 on the bench or not even dressed out! WAY TOO MANY bad choices come of this and Keith is NOT living his dream at FSU!
Back to the top
Control functions: