Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Hypocrisy at its finest?

Back to the top

Re: Hypocrisy at its finest?

That was fun reading this lunchtime.

#popcorn

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Hypocrisy at its finest?

acting like little girls
Back to the top

Maybe some day, this tiny blip of a FAU community that exists will come together for greater good.  Maybe, I'm a dreamer. 
Back to the top

The other site is always territorial about any FAU coverage.  If they scoop a story I can understand them wanting proper credit.  In this case, if they are accusing Dieter of plagiarism, they should come out and say it.

I still have a problem with this URL they own:  fauowlnest.com

I think stealing a web address is dirty pool.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Not my proudest moment, but the insinuation of plagiarism riled me up. I contacted Chuck privately to address my concerns, and that was a mistake. Something deeper is obviously bothering him, I don't know what that might be, but I wish him luck in addressing it. I will continue to refuse him the courtesy of a "first reported" credit until he credits any competing organization for beating him to news. I look forward to that first credit when it comes.
Back to the top

Go Dieter.

Did he credit Chris Nee for the tipoff about DT Jeremy Faulk committing? Nee tweeted the news an hour before Owl Access pass holders became the "first to know."
Back to the top

That was interesting. Chuck seems to have issues with everyone around him, as if he should be the only and only media outlet covering FAU. The next time he steps in front of my camera angle during an FAU event …

You guys should box during halftime of the next home game and I'll shoot it. ;-)
Back to the top

It's better for my help to not associate. Thanks for the offer though.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

That was interesting. Chuck seems to have issues with everyone around him, as if he should be the only and only media outlet covering FAU. The next time he steps in front of my camera angle during an FAU event …

You guys should box during halftime of the next home game and I'll shoot it. ;-)

Let's set up an Octagon at mid-field. Now that would fill the stadium.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: