Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Football Season Ticket Renewal...

I got my renewal today…and guess what?  ITS WRONG!  Surprise surprise….when they opened the stadium I made a 5 year commitment for my seats and paid a 10% deposit for the 5 years.  The ticket was suppose to be $385 per ticket for 5 years ($135 per ticket plus $250 donation per ticket).  They are trying to charge me $150 + $250 per ticket.  I was told when you made the commitment the price will not change for 5 years EVEN if they go to 6 games!  So needless to say, I will be calling my ticket rep tomorrow.  Be nice if I could get an invoice and not call them like at EVERY single renewal for any sport I buy season tickets for.

OH, more good news, if you had Silver parking, it looks like you are going to get to make an additional donation to park there.  The $250 per ticket no longer appears to count towards that.  I wasn't expecting to be hammered until my initial 5 year commitment was over.  Guess I was wrong.
Back to the top

Re: Football Season Ticket Renewal...

well where were u sitting?
Back to the top

Anyone else get their renewals today?  I did not.
Back to the top

Not yet. hopefully tomorrow. wife gave the ok to renew our tickets for another season, with parking passes.  :D
Back to the top

Football Season Ticket Renewal...

USMCOWL said

well where were u sitting?

I sit in the Hyundai Deck
Back to the top

we had section 211 ne corner of the north endzone
Back to the top

I didn't get mine yet
Back to the top

Update:  They are correcting the problem.
Back to the top

Tim said

Overcharged you?
Back to the top

Tim said

I was just going to add:

These are just some of the growing pains.  They are headed in the right direction.

My invoice was not correct and I called and they were great and made sure they did the right thing by me.  The first game is not next week so there is plenty of time to get everything ironed out.

The changes are being made to make sure designated portions go to pay for the stadium and portions (donations to the Owl Scholarship Fund) go to the student athletes…which is what this whole thing is about, in the end.

So if you get a incorrect invoice, take a deep breathe, give them a call, and know they are setting us up for future success.  There will still be some bumps in this road, but now we have the team in place to smooth those out when they happen. IMHO.

Back to the top
Control functions: