Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU predicted to go 2-10

Scout.com: 2013 Conference USA Schedule Breakdown

I think we're REALLY flying under the radar. This could have very easily been a 6-6 team last year and coach P really had the team playing well at the end last year. I think some of that momentum will carry on to this year especially with a true spread QB at the helm. I don't think there's any chance we do worse than last year.
Back to the top

Re: FAU predicted to go 2-10

Owl_Ranger said

Scout.com: 2013 Conference USA Schedule Breakdown

I think we're REALLY flying under the radar. This could have very easily been a 6-6 team last year and coach P really had the team playing well at the end last year. I think some of that momentum will carry on to this year especially with a true spread QB at the helm. I don't think there's any chance we do worse than last year.

GOOD, give us no respect and then punch 'em in the mouth to earn it. Gotta do it on the field though guys - GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Yea I think I'd rather be underrated so catch teams off guard. should be an interesting season. Especially the back end of our schedule
Back to the top

Looking forward to see how it unfolds!  I personally feel pretty good about 2013.  We have always played well against Conference USA and I see that continuing.  Let's kick some ass and start enjoying success again like 2007 & 2008 :D

GO OWLS
Back to the top

FAU predicted to go 2-10

2-10? Ouch.
Back to the top

I think we pull out at least 5 to 6 wins.
Back to the top

2013 Schedule
8/31 at Miami
9/7 at East Carolina
9/14 at South Florida
9/21 Middle Tennessee
9/28 at Rice
10/5 at UAB
10/12 Marshall
10/19 OPEN DATE
10/26 at Auburn
11/2 Tulane
11/9 OPEN DATE
11/16 at Southern Miss
11/23 New Mexico State
11/30 FIU

2-10?  Well, they may not be too far off.  All depends on QB position.  Gonna be nice to be able to go to Miami and Tampa road games.  Also going to be nice to have another crack at home against FIU.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Here's my take without being biased

8/31 at Miami  L
9/7 at East Carolina L
9/14 at South Florida L
9/21 Middle Tennessee L
9/28 at Rice W
10/5 at UAB W
10/12 Marshall  W
10/19 OPEN DATE
10/26 at Auburn L
11/2 Tulane W
11/9 OPEN DATE
11/16 at Southern Miss L
11/23 New Mexico State W
11/30 FIU W

very rough start to the season but we rebound by winning 3 in a row before going to Auburn. I know Auburn has struggled recently and if we do win 3 in a row going into that game, spirits will be high, momentum will be on our side so an upset would not be out of the question.

The FIU game could go either way. We should have beaten them last year but just too many defensive mistakes. New Mexico State is awful and they'd be better off in the FBS. We better not lose to them.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab, you made some good points but I see it a little more this way

8/31 at Miami L
9/7 at East Carolina L
9/14 at South Florida W
9/21 Middle Tennessee L
9/28 at Rice L
10/5 at UAB W
10/12 Marshall  L
10/19 OPEN DATE
10/26 at Auburn L
11/2 Tulane W
11/9 OPEN DATE
11/16 at Southern Miss W
11/23 New Mexico State W
11/30 FIU W

I think this is finally the year we take down one of the bigger in-state schools because the USF program is REALLY down right now. We appear to have UAB's number and they don't seem to be much of a threat this year. Finally, I think we take advantage of the soft schedule on the back end against two 1-11 teams from a year ago, an 0-12 team from a year ago and the kitties, who we own.
Back to the top

I think Pelini and the team made really good progress last season. I believe.

Here's how I see it.

8/31 at Miami - W
9/7 at East Carolina - W
9/14 at South Florida - W
9/21 Middle Tennessee - W
9/28 at Rice - W
10/5 at UAB - W
10/12 Marshall - W
10/19 OPEN DATE - W
10/26 at Auburn - W
11/2 Tulane - W
11/9 OPEN DATE SO CRASH A BCS TV GAME CURRENTLY BEING PLAYED AND WIN THAT TOO - W
11/16 at Southern Miss - W
11/23 New Mexico State - W
11/30 FIU - W
12/7 at FIU - W again

I would have done red font but it's more fun if you thought I was serious going into it.
Back to the top
Control functions: