Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FIU @ FAU - 3/2/13 - Quick question from a visiting Panther

Add topic

Does anyone ever tailgate for basketball games? If so, where would be the best place to do so? Thanks in advance.
Back to the top

Re: FIU @ FAU - 3/2/13 - Quick question from a visiting Panther

FIU @ FAU - 3/2/13 - Quick question from a visiting Panther

Yes, right outside the arena...there should be A LOT for that game...
Back to the top

Rick said

Yes, right outside the arena…there should be A LOT for that game…

Is there a specific parking lot? I went to the arena a couple of years ago, but I don't remember the area very well.
Back to the top

There's just one parking lot for FAU arena.

Are they still charging for parking? Its been a while since I went to a MBbal game.

Just not my thing.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

From Turnpike/95 take your first left onto campus (West University Blvd. Once on West University), at your first light, take a left. There is a parking lot to your left that is right next to the baseball stadium and about 100 yards away from the Burrow.
I was going to take you to the lot where us students tailgate, but that might not go over well.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

There's just one parking lot for FAU arena.

Are they still charging for parking? Its been a while since I went to a MBbal game.

Just not my thing.

There's 3 actually. The Burrow lot (where we tailgate), the baseball stadium lot, and the Oxley/ticket center lot (behind the Burrow)
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Are they still charging for parking?

Yep
Back to the top

Finally, some of our Panther friends can see what real tailgating looks like  ;)
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

From Turnpike/95 take your first left onto campus (West University Blvd. Once on West University), at your first light, take a left. There is a parking lot to your left that is right next to the baseball stadium and about 100 yards away from the Burrow.
I was going to take you to the lot where us students tailgate, but that might not go over well.

Actually, I'd prefer to tailgate wherever the majority of the people are. Students or not. I can take a little trash talk (or a lot - whatever). I consider myself a pretty witty dude.

I trust the FAU faithful would never get violent at a basketball game. Or should I take some Miami goons with me?  8)
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

Finally, some of our Panther friends can see what real tailgating looks like  ;)

Back to the top
Control functions: