Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU HC Job ranked 102nd in the country

Not much info on the write up, but the points are true and solid.  If CP can win consistently north of .600, I think this moves up into the 50 - 75 range.  The good news?  It's a sexier job than FIU!  :P

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/ranking-college-footballs-coaching-jobs-2013
Back to the top

Re: FAU HC Job ranked 102nd in the country

Let's not forget that the program is also only 13 years old. I think these guys hit the nail on the head. We have a STRONG recruiting case with a beautiful stadium. Only way to go from that is UP. I think the only reason we're so low on the list is beacuse we're such a new program compared to other schools and as we all know, unless it's about Alfred Morris, we never get any love from the national media.
Back to the top

Re: FAU HC Job ranked 102nd in the country

FAU HC Job ranked 102nd in the country

Owl_Ranger said

Let's not forget that the program is also only 13 years old. I think these guys hit the nail on the head. We have a STRONG recruiting case with a beautiful stadium. Only way to go from that is UP. I think the only reason we're so low on the list is beacuse we're such a new program compared to other schools and as we all know, unless it's about Alfred Morris, we never get any love from the national media.

and winning 4 games over the last two seasons might have something to do about it…
Back to the top
Control functions: