Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Punched by Pikes

Add topic

According to BocaNewsNow.com

BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A student at Florida Atlantic University was reportedly assaulted at Club Oasis Nightclub in Boca — and the victim believes that members of Phi Kappa Alpha are behind the attack.

According to the police report:

“Victim was inside Club Oasis when he was simultaneously struck in the face by multiple males. Victim believes the males that attacked him were from the fraternity Phi Kappa Alpha. The fraternity is based out of FAU. However, victim did advise that he spoke with the president of the fraternity earlier this date and told him he no longer wants to be a part of the fraternity. Victim suspects two people from the fraternity possibly committed the offense.”

PBSO continues to investigate the case.
Back to the top

Re: Punched by Pikes

Punched by Pikes

Greek life is so high schoolish, glad I stayed clear of it.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

According to BocaNewsNow.com

BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A student at Florida Atlantic University was reportedly assaulted at Club Oasis Nightclub in Boca — and the victim believes that members of Phi Kappa Alpha are behind the attack.

According to the police report:

“Victim was inside Club Oasis when he was simultaneously struck in the face by multiple males. Victim believes the males that attacked him were from the fraternity Phi Kappa Alpha. The fraternity is based out of FAU. However, victim did advise that he spoke with the president of the fraternity earlier this date and told him he no longer wants to be a part of the fraternity. Victim suspects two people from the fraternity possibly committed the offense.”

PBSO continues to investigate the case.

Just to play devils advocate here…He could of been told he cannot join the fraternity and then picked a fight with said members of the fraternity
Back to the top

I bet it was Pikpanther
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I bet it was Pikpanther

You got me.  8)
Back to the top

The said

+1

Owl-Rangers went harder than any fraternity during our time. If you were at the fall 2011 triple keggers before the football games, you know what I'm talking about
Back to the top

There are quite a few Greeks on this board. Me, Hootin, TeamBeer, SigEp77, Walty, Sjacks and I'm sure there's others I left out (sorry lol). Greek life isn't for everyone but I wouldn't say it's highschoolish. It's what you make of it. I had a blast when I was a Greek. I've made friends for life because of it and had a lot of good times even with guys not in my own fraternity.

That's like saying painting your face or your body is highschoolish. I don't think it is, you guys have fun with it and you enjoy it, that's all that matters. Don't let 1 bad fraternity ruin your perception of fraternities in general

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

The said

+1

Owl-Rangers went harder than any fraternity during our time. If you were at the fall 2011 triple keggers before the football games, you know what I'm talking about

Sorry, but the party that was thrown out by the airport the night before the first ever scrimmage will trump any future party ever held at FAU lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Frat has been suspended by FAU...
Back to the top

FAU Suspends Fraternity Following BocaNewsNow.com Report | Boca News Now

Saw the first news article, they are reporting it as hazing ( which I find odd), you would think it was assault and battery since the alleged victim wasn't a member.
Back to the top
Control functions: