Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU-opoly

Add topic

I'm sure you've seen the Gator-opoly and FSU-opoly games at places like Barnes & Nobles. But what about an FAU-opoly?

What would be the player pieces - a burrowing owl? Schnellenberger's stump? A palm tree? The blue wave?

What about the locations? What's Boardwalk?

And Owlcatraz is clearly the jail.
Back to the top

Re: FAU-opoly

Algonquin=Baltic
Back to the top

The railroads could be the streets that go around campus. Boardwalk can either be the Breezeway, BaldwinHouse, or the stadium. I think jail should be the parking and transpertation office.  ::)
Back to the top

DumpTruck said

Algonquin=Baltic

Hahaha! Absolutely

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAU-opoly

Boardwalk depends on if it's only FAU campus or the surrounding area. If the surrounding area than Mizner can be boardwalk and the stadium Park Place I guess. If only on campus I'd say stadium is Boardwalk and new weight room would be park place

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jail should be the cashier not parking
Back to the top

DumpTruck said

Algonquin=Baltic

Haha, I swear I just saw this topic and before clicking on it thought of the same joke.  What I am trying to say is…you are a funny guy.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

DumpTruck said

Algonquin=Baltic

I think Modoc would be the front runner.  Talk about a shi**y dorm ready to fall down.

Pit Stop would have to be one of the utilities.
Back to the top

The T Buildings should be the low rent district
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Boardwalk depends on if it's only FAU campus or the surrounding area. If the surrounding area than Mizner can be boardwalk and the stadium Park Place I guess. If only on campus I'd say stadium is Boardwalk and new weight room would be park place
Boardwalk = Stadium, Park Place = Engineering building
Back to the top
Control functions: