Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ACLU files request for records from FAU about gift

Add topic

I think the ACLU is gearing up to sue the university. They submitted a request on files about what the University knew about Geo Group prior to getting the gift. I really hate the ACLU, and I am gearing up to sue them. Anybody want to join me. lol.

ACLU asks FAU for files to learn what school knew about its... | www.palmbeachpost.com
Back to the top

Re: ACLU files request for records from FAU about gift

YAWWWWWWN.
Back to the top

Tim said

YAWWWWWWN.

+1
Back to the top

I agree.
Back to the top

1. I don't understand what the lawsuit would be about…?

2. Everybody seems to hate on the ACLU but sometimes they do good things. They do have a very broad focus and that tends to irritate a lot of people if they're not fighting for what you personally believe. To that end, I can see why FAU fans would be upset if they pressed forward with a lawsuit and dragged this out even more.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

1. I don't understand what the lawsuit would be about…?

2. Everybody seems to hate on the ACLU but sometimes they do good things. They do have a very broad focus and that tends to irritate a lot of people if they're not fighting for what you personally believe. To that end, I can see why FAU fans would be upset if they pressed forward with a lawsuit and dragged this out even more.
I agree Owl2Doc, but this is the same group who backed a fathers lawsuit about the pledge of alliance in California, and the same group who constantly attacks Christmas.
Back to the top

The aclu cause is not "liberty"…their cause is to limit Freedom and put it in their box for everyone to follow.

This is the most tolerant nation on the planet for all intents and purposes. Which is why the atheist doesn't have to put up a Christmas tree, or celebrate Easter, or any other holiday that choose not to.

But stop trying to limit it for the vast majority masses who do.

If you don't like God and what this country was founded upon, there are plenty of other countries in the world you can go live; some of which will kill you if you don't want to do things their way.

Bon voyage.
Back to the top

ACLU files request for records from FAU about gift

Rick said

The aclu cause is not "liberty"…their cause is to limit Freedom and put it in their box for everyone to follow.

This is the most tolerant nation on the planet for all intents and purposes. Which is why the atheist doesn't have to put up a Christmas tree, or celebrate Easter, or any other holiday that choose not to.

But stop trying to limit it for the vast majority masses who do.

If you don't like God and what this country was founded upon, there are plenty of other countries in the world you can go live; some of which will kill you if you don't want to do things their way.

Bon voyage.

This country was founded on genocide and slavery….not Christmas trees and the Easter bunny.  But you're right, I'm happy I dont live in North Korea.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I couldn't care about this story any less…
Back to the top

walty12 said

This country was founded on genocide and slavery….

Good to see you're keeping up on your Michael Moore rhetoric these days…

BTW, how much does he weigh now?
Back to the top
Control functions: