Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Can anyone confirm these reports?

I'm hearing from sources that FAU has replaced long-time Director of Football Operations, Sean Todd, with current cheerleading coach Heather Coker-Henderson.

Can someone please tell me this is just a bad joke someone is playing on me? Thanks.
Back to the top

Re: Can anyone confirm these reports?

Her new position: Director of On-Campus Recruiting. Uh....
Back to the top

His former position, Assist. AD for Football Operations, is still open…she is doing what Jeff Brooks used to do, although Todd did touch parts of it at times.

They never had the position she holds before, so it is new.
Back to the top

I bet they don't hire a new Assist. AD for Football Operations and she gets Sean's salary and office.
Back to the top

She took this role back on November, worked with Sean, and sits where Jeff used to sit.

Sean's position is advertised, and open for applications…
Back to the top

I think you'll find she might be upgrading her office soon. And we all know that every open position posted in the history of the world is never really filled internally beforehand, right?
Back to the top

Although, with that said, I certainly hope you're right and that I (along with my sources) am wrong!
Back to the top

Can anyone confirm these reports?

If she is the best quailfied candaite yes she will be upgrading her office. Up until they start renovating the Oxley Center, whenever that will be. lol.
Back to the top

Please enlighten me how she could ever be the best candidate to be Assist. AD for Football Operations.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

If she is the best quailfied candaite yes she will be upgrading her office. Up until they start renovating the Oxley Center, whenever that will be. lol.

GhostOfBuchanan said

Please enlighten me how she could ever be the best candidate to be Assist. AD for Football Operations.
I said if she is the best quailfied candiate. I said if.
Back to the top
Control functions: