Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Spring Preview: Tight Ends

Re: FAU Football Spring Preview: Tight Ends

Welcome to the board.

Just wait, it gets worse. Soon you'll find yourself having conversations about FAU Football conversations. Media coverage is so weak for the most part that opinions on this board become discussion points.
Back to the top

FAUOWLFAN11 said

I'm just a Guy who loves football. Why do you want to know who I am?

I think he was asking if you are a student, alumni, player, coach, parent, "casual" fan, etc.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Ok Ok I guess ill just tell you guys i'm Alex Deleons Brother but i do have an extensive knowledge of the game of football. I love my brother and im confident in his talents cause ive played this game with him since we were young but i also know how to evaluate talent and i give credit where its due and we have a lot of talent at every position on the team. We've been studying and breaking down film since we were 12 so i know hes the complete package at TE. even tho he's my brother i still critique him we both talk about what went right and wrong and what can be done to improve week to week. so it wouldn't surprise me if the coaches see the same improvement and he gets more touches this season……and i didnt want anyone judging me or think i was being bias by being his brother so that why i never told anyone til now sorry lol.

#FauOrDie
Back to the top

FAUOWLFAN11 said

Ok Ok I guess ill just tell you guys i'm Alex Deleons Brother but i do have an extensive knowledge of the game of football. I love my and i didnt want anyone judging me or think i was being bias by being his brother so that why i never told anyone til now sorry lol.

I think we already knew that, but it is nice of you to confirm
Back to the top

FAU Football Spring Preview: Tight Ends

owlmart said

FAUOWLFAN11 said

Ok Ok I guess ill just tell you guys i'm Alex Deleons Brother but i do have an extensive knowledge of the game of football. I love my and i didnt want anyone judging me or think i was being bias by being his brother so that why i never told anyone til now sorry lol.

I thought it was his agent  ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlmart said

FAUOWLFAN11 said

I thought it was his agent  ;D

Here's to hoping he needs an agent after this season! ;D
Back to the top

thats what were praying for but it will have to be after the 2014 season hes only a rs(JR)...shoot heres to Coach P and the rest of the squad having a great season and returning some since of respectability to FAU.

#FauOrDie
Back to the top

I like the fact that you can look at it with an open mind. When some one is playing well , that is a fact. When they are not , that too is a fact. I hate it when family members make excuses. If he has a bad game, make the corrections and move forward. I anticipate Alex having a very nice next two years. He has an offense around him that will place him against LB's and he will beat them most of the time.  Good luck to you and your brother. Keep us informed on your inside knowledge with out getting Alex in trouble with the big guy.
Back to the top

I try to get info from him hut he's tight lipped about everything so I rarely pry for info I do have someinside info  but I wouldn't feel right telling it cause he told me in confidence. I guess that's the perks of having someone on the inside.

#FauOrDie
Back to the top

FAUOWLFAN11 said

I try to get info from him hut he's tight lipped about everything so I rarely pry for info I do have someinside info  but I wouldn't feel right telling it cause he told me in confidence. I guess that's the perks of having someone on the inside.

Yup,

And it sucks sometimes because you have great information but you really cant (and shouldnt) share it if you still want to keep being kept "in the loop"

Best of luck to your brother and all the players during Spring Ball. I'm looking foward to what we can do in CUSA.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: