Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New construction right next to stadium?

Add topic

Anyone know what this is for?  New parking garage?
Back to the top

Re: New construction right next to stadium?

If your talking about the lots, yes the new garage is going there.
Back to the top

Can someone post some pics soon and maybe again at the spring game for progress for us out-of-towners?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Can someone post some pics soon and maybe again at the spring game for progress for us out-of-towners?

Yup, I'll get you some next week… though I doubt there's much to see since they just broke ground last week.

The new dorm is up and they should be finished painting it soon (if they haven't already).
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

GeorgiaOwl said

Yup, I'll get you some next week… though I doubt there's much to see since they just broke ground last week.

The new dorm is up and they should be finished painting it soon (if they haven't already).

Thanks and you are right, probably just pushing the dirt around so far but still cool it has finally started!
Back to the top

New construction right next to stadium?

Owl2Doc said

GeorgiaOwl said

To go on what owl2doc said, they are tearing up the pavement in lot 11 and removing the grass getting ready for laying of the foundation of the garage. As for dorms they look like they have finished painting, and doing the end work of the dorm and all other work.  Maybe Rick or Andrew or Owl2Doc can answer this, are they covering the gravel lot with dirt or they using it as a storage area?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Are they covering the gravel lot with dirt or they using it as a storage area?

Which gravel lot are you referring to…?
Back to the top

the one right behind were they are building the garage that I guess maintenance use as, and use as a parking lot for game days.
Back to the top
Control functions: