Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Cool pictures of Easter Service

Add topic

As you may know, the Calvary Chapel is holding their second? annual Easter Service at "FAU stadium."

Found this cool panoramic shot on Twitter:

Heard the place was pretty packed. What an awesome use of the stadium. This is how you pull people in and integrate the university with the community.
Back to the top

Re: Cool pictures of Easter Service

Wow, that's a lot of people. Was the athletics department there trying to sell season tickets or filling out info cards? Probably not  :( . After the Jesus paper thing looks like it only brought more people to the University.
Back to the top

Hopefully this stays an Easter event for years to come. Looking foward to see the stadium completely full.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

I'm hoping God will bless FAU for allowing this event to take place on university property. I'm sure there are a few organizations that don't like it.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger2 said

Wow, that's a lot of people. Was the athletics department there trying to sell season tickets or filling out info cards? Probably not  :( . After the Jesus paper thing looks like it only brought more people to the University.

I am hoping the athletic department wasn't there trying to sell tickets to people who are just wanting to go to an Easter service….they can take a day off from selling tickets.
Back to the top

Cool pictures of Easter Service

The stadium was rented, no one was there aside from required managerial staff.
Back to the top

Tim said

Owl_Ranger2 said

I am hoping the athletic department wasn't there trying to sell tickets to people who are just wanting to go to an Easter service….they can take a day off from selling tickets.
Agreed
Back to the top

I had no idea this went on at the stadium for Easter.

Not every day is for selling tickets.

God Bless everybody.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Tim said

Owl_Ranger2 said

+ 1000!

THAT would turn people off. Hope the staff was enjoyoing the holiday with their families!
Back to the top

So I have a question, how does this work? Cavalry Church rents out the stadium, which helps out the Athletics department, but does the church give us a small portion of ticket revenue from their service or do they keep it all? How much did they pay to rent out the stadium? Stuff like that. Thank you.
Back to the top
Control functions: