Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

DB Adrian Burton Does the Right Thing

DB Adrian Burton Does the Right Thing

When a visitor arrived on the Boca Raton campus picking a fight…

An 18-year-old man from Miramar who was on the Florida Atlantic University campus visiting a friend Wednesday night was arrested by campus police after he allegedly tried to punch a female student, provoke a football player into a fight and eventually struggled with police.

Visitor creates ruckus at FAU, tries to provoke football player, then gets tasered and arrested
Back to the top

Re: DB Adrian Burton Does the Right Thing

these kids are learning, I like it...

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Good for you Adrian! Your parents should be proud of you! You did the right thing and you deserve a lot of recognition for this. You're a smart kid and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Smart lad. We'll done.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Way to go Adrian. Always try to do the right thing. Keep working as hard as you can and everything will turn out the way you want. Nice job Owl Mom.
Back to the top

Thank you everyone for recognizing AJ's efforts to become a good person.  I cannot tell you how proud I am of him and the love overflows….He is now becoming a man with this one incident and how he handled it!  Salute the Hoot!
Back to the top

MomOwl1 said

Thank you everyone for recognizing AJ's efforts to become a good person.  I cannot tell you how proud I am of him and the love overflows….He is now becoming a man with this one incident and how he handled it!  Salute the Hoot!

Great post Mom!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: