Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nice article on new Director of On Campus Recruiting Director

Back to the top

Re: Nice article on new Director of On Campus Recruiting Director

Good article. I think she's going to do great. Like I said in the past, she deals with Teenage girls all the time. Now she'll have to deal with teenage boys. Umm WINNING!  :D

Good luck Heather we know you'll do a good job.

As for the alum who posted that stupid comment on twitter, you're an idiot! You're making yourself look foolish. Way to support your school! I hope 1 day you have a daughter and she wants to get a job in an industry that mainly dominated by men. Then what are you going to say? Still a joke?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Again, I fail to see the big deal about the hire, I guess my only worry would be if she could do this job, be cheer leading coach, and run a gym but if Coach P thinks she can then I believe so as well
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Good article. I think she's going to do great. Like I said in the past, she deals with Teenage girls all the time. Now she'll have to deal with teenage boys. Umm WINNING!  :D

Good luck Heather we know you'll do a good job.

As for the alum who posted that stupid comment on twitter, you're an idiot! You're making yourself look foolish. Way to support your school! I hope 1 day you have a daughter and she wants to get a job in an industry that mainly dominated by men. Then what are you going to say? Still a joke?

+1…I am amazed at the sexism in todays world.
Back to the top

There are STILL TONS OF MEN who don't think girl's should play sports! Keep 'em pregnant and in the kitchen or at the VERY MOST, continue cheering FOR the boy's.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

There are STILL TONS OF MEN who don't think girl's should play sports! Keep 'em pregnant and in the kitchen or at the VERY MOST, continue cheering FOR the boy's.

The world changes…you have to adapt.  My old high school had a female QB as a backup this year. 
Back to the top

Nice article on new Director of On Campus Recruiting Director

Tim said

GeorgiaOwl said

The world changes…you have to adapt.  My old high school had a female QB as a backup this year.

Yup, and as a father of four girls you want opportunities for them as well!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

+1

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Hahaha leave it to Walty to give the red + 1

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: