Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Tradition....

Spring game festivities start at 11 a.m….my proposal for a new tradition is go to "It's Owl Time" store and buy some gear before heading over to fanfest/spring game.  I believe he will be open at 8:30 closing briefly to watch the spring game and then re-opening with extended hours after the game.

So buy some gear and support a good guy that we are rooting for because he believes in giving GREAT customer service to us OWL fans!
Back to the top

Re: New Tradition....

Sounds like a great plan!

To add:

Also, call TIM for your accounting needs!

;)
Back to the top

Tim said

Spring game festivities start at 11 a.m….my proposal for a new tradition is go to "It's Owl Time" store and buy some gear before heading over to fanfest/spring game.  I believe he will be open at 8:30 closing briefly to watch the spring game and then re-opening with extended hours after the game.

So buy some gear and support a good guy that we are rooting for because he believes in giving GREAT customer service to us OWL fans!

I love you, man! 
Back to the top

me and the family love the store. any chance of getting custom order jerseys?
Back to the top

fauowl said

Tim said

I love you, man!

+1 Right back at ya!
Back to the top

Tim said

Thanks go out to Tim FAU98, TeamBeer, owlfamily, and the many, many Owl fans who came out for this new tradition!  ;D
Back to the top

Was great to see the store and my wife was thrilled with stuff, especially the Polo shirt!

Also got to see Austin Bland and his family as well. Lets just say they are ALL IN on FAU.

Hope you made a mint!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

New Tradition....

owlfamily said

Was great to see the store and my wife was thrilled with stuff, especially the Polo shirt!

Also got to see Austin Bland and his family as well. Lets just say they are ALL IN on FAU.

Hope you made a mint!

Right before you came in, Chris Laskowski was in the store hosting a coach, family and recruit for Junior Day.  So Chris and Austin were in at the same time.  They didn't know each other so I introduced them.  It was great to hear Chris give the "carry the torch" talk to Austin.  Very cool.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Tim said

Thanks go out to Tim FAU98, TeamBeer, owlfamily, and the many, many Owl fans who came out for this new tradition!  ;D

No problem my friend…if you didn't have great service and great product it wouldn't make a difference!  I was talking to the other "Mark" (Dusky) and we have a product request….I will talk to you soon about whether you can do it or not.  Talk with you soon!
Back to the top
Control functions: