Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Dates for when Coach P will be at Duffys.

Hey everyone,
I saw that Coach Pelini will be making the rounds of the county against this spring and summer before the start of fall camp by showing up at certain duffy locations. I remember Jupiter location be on the list, but can anyone get me the dates. I would love to go, and meet Coach and take my family out to dinner. Thanks.
Back to the top

Re: Dates for when Coach P will be at Duffys.

Touchdown Thursday's will be the middle three Thursday's in May.  Jupiter, East Deerfield Beach and Coconut Creek are the proposed locations.  Emails will be going out on 5/2 and this will be also posted on the FAUNAA LinkedIn and FB pages, True Blue email, and a few other spots.

If you haven't purchased season tickets yet, you'll have the option to at one of the events!
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Hey everyone,
I saw that Coach Pelini will be making the rounds of the county against this spring and summer before the start of fall camp by showing up at certain duffy locations. I remember Jupiter location be on the list, but can anyone get me the dates. I would love to go, and meet Coach and take my family out to dinner. Thanks.

This should help.
Back to the top

Dates for when Coach P will be at Duffys.

thanks Andrew for the information and the help. Defintely be heading there, unless work changes my days around. lol.
Back to the top

any north palm beach owl fans heading to duffys in jupiter tonight for touchdown thursday tonight. I will be there tonight, plus it gives a break from cooking. lol.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

any north palm beach owl fans heading to duffys in jupiter tonight for touchdown thursday tonight. I will be there tonight, plus it gives a break from cooking. lol.

Is it tonight?

;)

Last event had 40 or so attend……
Back to the top

yep starts at 6.
Back to the top
Control functions: