Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

VIDEO: Owl-Vision- QB Melvin German III

Back to the top

Re: VIDEO: Owl-Vision- QB Melvin German III

Interesting view, thanks for posting the video!
Back to the top

Very cool, thanks Andrew!
Back to the top

Very cool! Thanks for posting!
Back to the top

Awesome, awesome video.

Apparently this GoPro helmet thing only costs a couple hundred dollars. Pelini made it sound like it costs $10,000.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Awesome, awesome video.

Apparently this GoPro helmet thing only costs a couple hundred dollars. Pelini made it sound like it costs $10,000.

Yeah I never understood his comment about the cost, it is only a couple hundred bucks, yes it is a cost, but he did act like it was thousands with that comment
Back to the top

Yea it would of been nice if someone on the defense had one as well, but it is a cost and it really isn't practical so I do understand
Back to the top

Only if the benefit surpasses the expense. Other wise it is just a toy. Personally, I don't see how this is a needed tool.
Back to the top

VIDEO: Owl-Vision- QB Melvin German III

A go pro is not a big expense, if the guys like it and it yields some results who cares.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Local said

Only if the benefit surpasses the expense. Other wise it is just a toy. Personally, I don't see how this is a needed tool.

Pelini said it will allow them to see where Melvin is looking so they can understand how he goes through his reads and determine if he's doing it right. It gives a pretty good view of the field though, I'm sure the coaches can utilize this as game film as well.

I can't imagine we're too far from the NFL having something like this in every helmet.
Back to the top
Control functions: