Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Truth

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: Truth

The truth hurts sometimes but we can't let that stop us from good works.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Haha, Tim Tebow took about 10 snaps last year and I had to hear about him from the media basically every day.  Not sure what you're talking about here?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

Haha, Tim Tebow took about 10 snaps last year and I had to hear about him from the media basically every day.  Not sure what you're talking about here?

Haha…so is this cartoon insinuating that the press ignores Tebow because of his religon??  If anything, he gets way too much attention.  I don't think any backup QB in history has recieved more news coverage.  I happen to like Tebow (seems like a good guy and deserves a chance), but part of the reason that he can't get a job at the moment is that teams don't want the media circus that comes with him. 
Back to the top

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Rick said

Good one Rick, give yourself post of the day for the pair!
Back to the top

Rick..That made me laugh. That can be used so many times.
Back to the top

Rick said

The cartoon misses the point in that it doesn't make any sense.  The media has microphones in that kids face 24/7.

If you're point is it's easier or more celebrated to be gay than of Christian belief…thats just crazy.  I'll happily walk into Boca Raton Center mall with you right now…I'll scream "I love Jesus" first and then you scream (from the other side of the mall) "I love men".  Lets see who is more uncomfortable…give me a break.

Then we'll go to a mall in Texas and do the same thing…make sure you are bearing arms.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Rick said

You are 100% correct Rick but don't waste your time.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Truth

Rick, I agree that some readers might have missed the point being made by the picture. However, most of us see what we want to see. To me, the picture clearly makes the point regarding media bias against Christianity. Additionally, I think that it speaks volumes about the state of our culture today, with things being turned upside down by the media, and evil masquerading as good. Thanks for posting the picture, maybe some folks need to look at things through a different lens.
Back to the top
Control functions: