Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Unversity Press webpage suspended

Add topic

I went to check a article about the grad student who is launching that web page about naming the stadium after HS, but "shocking" to find out UP webpage account has been suspended. how much does anyone want to bet they did something they weren't suppose to, or do they just do this for the course of the summer?
Back to the top

Re: Unversity Press webpage suspended

It's definitely strange. I've read almost all of their recent articles and there hasn't been anything that would cause them to be shut down by administrators…

And no, they don't normally shut it down for the summer.
Back to the top

Could be site programming...
Back to the top

As long as Ryan Cortez works there, I refuse to have anything to do with that newspaper. I don't know if you all are aware but he has been completely negative about our university. Our student government president tried to start a campaign during the height of our bad press and encouraged the student body to tweet about why they love FAU followed by #WEAREFAU and after writing an article slamming the school and being as negative as posible, began to mock the student bodies attemps at trying to make the best of the situation. He extremely rude about the whole situation. It wasn't just him though, other members of the UP were joining in mocking the efforts.
Back to the top

Sun sentinel article about it
Sun Sentinel

Attachment
258 views (119 Kb)

Attachment
255 views (35 Kb)
Back to the top

sjacks78 said

Dieters article about it