Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Rundown of FAU Football Touchdown Thursday'

We arrived home a while ago from the FAU Touchdown Thursday's at Duffy's on Indiantown Road in Jupiter. Here is a recap of what went down while we where there. Got a chance to meet our new media director Mr. Pat Ryan Walker, nice guy Mr. Walker, and Sales consultant John Zeleznock were there along with several members from the alumni  assoication along with the new director of the association. The staff at Duffy's was courteous and helped us, and we entered the raffle for Marlin Tickets. Helmet choices are down to two. The Blue one with the new decal on one side and the number on the other, and the red helmet with the decal on both sides. Several senior members of the Athletic department, along with Coach Pelini, Coach Lewis Jay, the golf, swimming coach, I think Coach Allen was there, along with the equipment manager. The county commission Mr. Hal Valeche was there as well, who went after a member of the athletic department introduced him. After giving a run down on Coach P, and economic impact, it sounded he said that the Palm Beach County Sports Commission is trying to bring a bowl game to the stadium, trying to find out more information on that. Coach P talked about recruiting, trying to reach people in the county, all the good things about FAU, etc. Didn't get a chance to talk to KVL, he was busy doing a broadcast, that is ok though. Wife won the Marlin tickets, but the game is a day i work so she may be going with the inlaws instead. Anyway will try to post pictures here soon.
Back to the top

Re: Rundown of FAU Football Touchdown Thursday'

Thanks a lot for the report!  :)

Can't remember which helmet I voted for but among those two, I'd say go red!
Back to the top

Thanks for the update.
Back to the top

Lol. Forgot to mention the Blue Helmet has a slight lead. Trying to work on the pictures that we took.

Back to the top

Rundown of FAU Football Touchdown Thursday'

USMCOWL said

Lol. Forgot to mention the Blue Helmet has a slight lead. Trying to work on the pictures that we took.

Huh! I thought the coaches preferred red.
Back to the top

Well I guess the fans are voting for it, and the final tally will come soon.
Back to the top

Refresher for all of us… note helmets #4 (Blue version) and #5 (Red Version) in the photos below:

Back to the top

This guy voted in the last TD Thursday.......

(where have I seen him before??)

Back to the top

having problems with photobucket. everytime I upload from me and my wife's facebook page, it locks it, and having issues uploading it from my computer. need help.
Back to the top

If you want, you can send me your photos via e-mail and I will post them for you…

Can't guarantee tonight given the time, but they will be posted.
Back to the top
Control functions: