Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UCF basketball worth more than fau football

Add topic

Back to the top

Re: UCF basketball worth more than fau football

Is it worth more?  OR is it that UCF has more effective and competent leadership?  and I am not necessarily talking about President Saunders, I am talking about the BOT.  They are as culpable in our recent problems as MJS.
Back to the top

Who hates UCF?  I have no problem with the school.  I actually admire how they have invested in their athletic programs.  Like Tim said, their leadership has shown vision while FAU's drag their feet on everything and are never proactive on anything…Look at the recent controversies.  They just sit back and react (usually poorly) instead of getting out ahead of issues.  Hopefully, whoever the next President is shows some foresight and has a plan for growth.  The one good thing FAU has done athletically(besides finally getting the stadium built) is hire Pat Chun.  I feel like we are finally in good hands if the University (the BOT, fundraising, etc.) gets him some help.

Seems like you have issues with FAU though since you felt the need to come here and brag about this.

Back to the top

Congrats to UCF on getting a deal done, hopefully FAU can follow
Back to the top

I have nothing against the school, but rather a hatred (more like a confusion with the fans).

They act like they are as good as uf or fsu at athletics, but they constantly feel the need to belittle FAU & assert their dominance. I honestly think we are on the same level.

PS: Our campus is much more beautiful & the girls do not even compare.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

I have nothing against the school, but rather a hatred (more like a confusion with the fans).

They act like they are as good as uf or fsu at athletics, but they constantly feel the need to belittle FAU & assert their dominance. I honestly think we are on the same level.

to be honest, this all started when several F_u fans came to the ucf board and bragged about beating memphis in a bowl game.  We were still winless in bowl games.  We are diehard fans but never claimed to be as good as uf or fsu.

ps: you must have never been to UCF or seen any of the girls there.  Check it out sometime.
Back to the top

Aqualung said

NJOWL said

to be honest, this all started when several F_u fans came to the ucf board and bragged about beating memphis in a bowl game.  We were still winless in bowl games.  We are diehard fans but never claimed to be as good as uf or fsu.

ps: you must have never been to UCF or seen any of the girls there.  Check it out sometime.
Bull if you read the ucf rivals broad they think they are BAMA times ten. I'm not going to say who better this that but I will say this we are closer to ucf then they are to FSU or UF
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Aqualung said

NJOWL said

Bull if you read the ucf rivals broad they think they are BAMA times ten. I'm not going to say who better this that but I will say this we are closer to ucf then they are to FSU or UF

Visited over spring break & towards the end of the semester… not impressed.

And you personally may not compare yourself to uf or fsu, but many others do.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

UCF basketball worth more than fau football

Aqualung said

NJOWL said

So you are upset someone came to your board and bragged about winning a bowl game 6 years ago??  I think it's time you get over that….
Back to the top

I'll happily admit I hate UCF…go back to your board.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: