Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

article on Tebow and Rusty bashing....

Add topic

Laces Out | FOX Sports on MSN

At the end he bashes Rusty Smith
Back to the top

Re: article on Tebow and Rusty bashing....

Now that wasn't very Christian…Tebow should just look in the mirror and admit that he's not an NFL QB.  Now if he wants an NFL career, try being an H-back or TE.  But the issue has become bigger than his heart and football acumen, its become about the 3 ring circus that follows him.

Say what you want about Rusty Smith, he goes to work, he works hard (like Tebow), BUT without the circus.  Who needs that from a back up QB.

I have said it a 1,000 times…the worse thing that can happen to a backup QB is playing time.
Back to the top

I must be missing something, don't see anything bashing Rusty…
Back to the top

article on Tebow and Rusty bashing....

Rick said

I must be missing something, don't see anything bashing Rusty…

You have to read the whole article………..

"I mean, he’s got to be at least third-string material. There’s no way he’s worse than McLeod Bethel-Thompson or Scott Tolzien or Rusty Smith, right?"

Back to the top

Saw that, just didn't consider it as a "bash"…

Now if he said the likes of "sucks", "is garbage", or "is worthless" then we would have to throw down.

;D
Back to the top

Saw that, just didn't consider it as a "bash"…

Now if he said the likes of "sucks", "is garbage", or "is worthless" then we would have to throw down.

;D
Back to the top

Tim said

Now that wasn't very Christian…Tebow should just look in the mirror and admit that he's not an NFL QB.  Now if he wants an NFL career, try being an H-back or TE.  But the issue has become bigger than his heart and football acumen, its become about the 3 ring circus that follows him.

Say what you want about Rusty Smith, he goes to work, he works hard (like Tebow), BUT without the circus.  Who needs that from a back up QB.

I have said it a 1,000 times…the worse thing that can happen to a backup QB is playing time.

Preach on!  Tebow could have a very good career in either position if he can take the licks he'll receive from NFL LB's.
Back to the top
Control functions: