Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU write up on Southern Miss Rivals page

FAU write up on Southern Miss Rivals page

http://southernmiss.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1513816

Florida Atlantic University:

FAU is a young school by typical American college standards. The university was founded in 1961 and didn't start playing intercollegiate athletics until 1979. But with a student population of almost 30,000 and seven campuses parceled throughout the state of Florida, FAU is definitely a school C-USA can help mold into a new and improved UCF - minus the obnoxious fans in cargo shorts. Plus, the main campus is in Boca Raton. What's not to love?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: FAU write up on Southern Miss Rivals page

Anyone notice the pitcture they used for the baseball stadium is our softball stadium. lol. thats how poor our baseball stadium is.
Back to the top

Take another look, it's not our baseball or softball stadium unless a bunch of brick building were just added behind the press box in the last week or two. 
Back to the top

mmakar said

Take another look, it's not our baseball or softball stadium unless a bunch of brick building were just added behind the press box in the last week or two.

That picture changed.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

mmakar said

That picture changed.

And it's still not FAU's baseball stadium.  Last I checked Boca has no mountains in the distance…and that stadium looks like it has bathrooms.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

dusky256fc said

mmakar said

That picture changed.

And it's still not FAU's baseball stadium.  Last I checked Boca has no mountains in the distance…and that stadium looks like it has bathrooms.

Those mountains are just landfills ;)
Back to the top

mmakar said

I found that picture in google images. It's the MTSU baseball stadium. You have to go to the website the picture is on to know that. Apparently Sou Miss pulled those pictures off of the Internet.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

mmakar said

I found that picture in google images. It's the MTSU baseball stadium. You have to go to the website the picture is on to know that. Apparently Sou Miss pulled those pictures off of the Internet.

Yep, it looked like MTSU with those light blue walls.
Back to the top

Haha, its like my match.com picture of Brad Pitt.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: