Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU throwing a CUSA launch party

I read on Twitter that FAU is throwing a launch party on July 1 for the move to CUSA. That would be so cool depending on what time it starts, for me to attend.
Back to the top

Re: FAU throwing a launch party

Do you have a link or any details?

Thanks!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

The event will be finalized by the end of the week, and FAU will issue a release for it early next week.
Back to the top

Early leaning is a lunch time thing...
Back to the top

Rick said

Early leaning is a lunch time thing…

Soooo, 8-5 people can't go? That's lame.
Back to the top

Me thinks that it could be well received…Even though it's technically a Holiday week, it's a school day, and a lot of staff will likely attend…A contact in Admissions said that they have 1,400 brand new freshman starting next Monday as well.

However, they key, as always, will be promoting this…and avoiding the often run vacuum path.

Back to the top

Rick said

Me thinks that it could be well received…Even though it's technically a Holiday week, it's a school day, and a lot of staff will likely attend…A contact in Admissions said that they have 1,400 brand new freshman starting next Monday as well.

However, they key, as always, will be promoting this…and avoiding the often run vacuum path.

1400 freshmen starting for summer?!?? That's nuts!

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

FAU throwing a CUSA launch party

NJOWL said

Rick said

1400 freshmen starting for summer?!?? That's nuts!

This will be our largest Freshman class ever. Final numbers won't come out for awhile but it'll be a lot.
Back to the top

Florida Atlantic University's Department of Athletics will host a celebration to signify the Owls official move to Conference USA on Monday, July 1st at noon in the Delray Acura Club of FAU Stadium, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus.

Pat Chun, director of athletics at FAU, will emcee the event which will feature remarks from FAU Acting President Dennis Crudele, as well as the debut of the FAU football team's new helmet and team uniform.

The event is open to the public and will end with a reception.
Back to the top

really they cant make it in the morning. lol.   
Back to the top
Control functions: