Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bored with Summer already. Bring on Football.

Add topic

Is anyone else board with summer already? For me the Brewers are stinking up the season, and with work and home life being boring, I'm counting down the days till NFL Players report for mini-camp as well as FAU players report for fall camp as well.
Back to the top

Re: Bored with Summer already. Bring on Football.

I regret taking this summer off. NBA is done. Draft was as good as a shallow talent pool draft coulda been, football is still several weeks away and not much buzz in the forum. C'mon, August.
Back to the top

Can we get some news from the strength and conditioning coach as to who is improving in the weight room, who has the fastest 40 times, bench press (each position group) leaders?
Something to keep us informed as to the progress the team is making.
Back to the top

Had a talk with the girlfriend the other day about this.  She said " it always seems like we are doing stuff I want to do, and never your kind of stuff….." .  My reply was basically "wait till September, we will probably be traveling for games 2 weekends out of the month, and watching any other games on TV, I'm just earning brownie points till the season starts, then I'm cashing them in"  8).  She knows nothing at all about football so this should be an interesting season for me, it will either solidify our relationship, or she may realize I'm a lunatic and run.  Either way, how many days till Aug. 30th?

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

its like 62 days till august 30th.
Back to the top

Passing the time by watching the FAU Recruting channel on YouTube. It certainly helps.

Also if you need some message board fodder come over to the CUSA message baord. Right now there is a 11 page thread about who will be the better Florida school, Us or that school down south. Its a good board and is very active.

CSNbbs - CUSA Conference Talk

I could use some more Owls over there to fight the good fight.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Make sure you invite them here as well!

Back to the top

Bored with Summer already. Bring on Football.

Already done amigo.

I did a whole thread on us and linked this place heavily. :)

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Already done amigo.

I did a whole thread on us and linked this place heavily. :)

Check your PM's!
Back to the top
Control functions: