Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Moody Gone

Add topic

Sorry if this was already known. I had no idea.

Saw this on twitter just now:

Ouch.
Back to the top

Re: Moody gone

Nope, just became known today I believe…

Ouch indeed. I'm done with Jarvis. Can't control the game on the court, can't get along with his players, and now and most importantly can't help his players in the classroom.
#FireJarvis
Back to the top

Moody Gone

Unbelievable ! So who is left from last years class just lacunza and trapp! What a waste of a year!
Back to the top

I've given Jarvis the benefit of the doubt almost every time but now I'm done. No control of the program. These are all his kids he's bringing in, there's no excuse for SO many of these kids to be transferring because of bad grades. I'm done with him.
Back to the top

Unreal.

I just dont know what to say. I know you can't sit these kids and make them study but WTH is going on here?

Someone in the program has to be accountable.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Dierter posted on twitter that we return 5 players and who averaged 22 ppg. last year. TOTAL. That's embarrassing. We're going to get destroyed next year. We need a change in coaching ASAP.
Back to the top

Re: Moody Gone

When it's time , it's time. And it is time. Our Basketball program is a JOKE.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Unreal.

I just dont know what to say. I know you can't sit these kids and make them study but WTH is going on here?

Someone in the program has to be accountable.

What's going on is…Jarvis has shown no ability to recruit players that can succeed in the classroom.  He probably has also lost touch with today's basketball players.  We may have lost a lot of players, but there is nothing that can be done about it now.  Jarvis has to perform or he is definitely OUT.  No more debate.  I will be at every home game and the FIU game down at their place.  Not because I support Jarvis at this point…because I support FAU and the players on the roster (no matter how long they will enrolled in school).
Back to the top

Wow. That's the last straw. The one player returning who has the ability to carry this team. Fuck Jarvis. It's time. Any idea where he's going?
Back to the top

pikepanther said

Sorry if this was already known. I had no idea.

Saw this on twitter just now:

Ouch.

Transferring is one thing, qualifying to play is another.  Good luck with that as from what I have heard getting him to go to class is not an easy thing to do.  It's a shame because he is fun to watch on the court.

As far as FAU basketball is concerned this could be a long long long year coming up.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top