Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Did you guys ever see this?

Add topic

It's going to be an even more awesome place to play in when we can get back to that level of attendance.

Look at all those people! Of all the years to have a bad team...
Back to the top

Re: Did you guys ever see this?

That should be the go to video/picture of our stadium when we need it, man, it looks like people actually love FAU football!
Back to the top

Nice video! Did anyone ever see if FAU put up the plaque with the stadium donors/initial season ticket holders names? I have not seen it nor heard of it or seen a pic of it if it exists.
Back to the top

WKU game I assume. My wife and I were sitting close to where that video was shot.  Sure would have been more fun if the owls had been more competitive that day.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

WKU game I assume.

Yep….
Back to the top

Did you guys ever see this?

GeorgiaOwl said

Nice video! Did anyone ever see if FAU put up the plaque with the stadium donors/initial season ticket holders names? I have not seen it nor heard of it or seen a pic of it if it exists.

I'm almost entirely sure I saw it. It's inside the stadium. I want to say it's between the fan shop and the Subway window, somewhere in that area.
Back to the top

I know the bricks are outside the stadium in front of the fan shop. Will have to check it out this fall when we get to see the Owls whup Tulane!

See y'all then! And Go Owls (at first I did not like the idea of the new helmet but choosing the classly looking blue over the other colors is pretty nice! But now I gotta buy another mini and replica helmet - woo hoo!)
Back to the top

Haha one of the best/drunkest times of my life. Really gonna miss those triple keggers before the games. Out of college for 2 months and I already miss it :'(
Back to the top

I think our next sellout will be Miami in 2015...unfortunately lots of orange and green mixed in with the red and blue...

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

I think our next sellout will be Miami in 2015…unfortunately lots of orange and green mixed in with the red and blue…

True, unfortunately.
Back to the top
Control functions: