Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

PHOTOS: Official 2013 Game Helmet

Had a chance to get by the It's Owl Time store today and snapped some shots of the official new game helmet. Thing definitely looks nice in person.

Also know there are still a lot of folks who are not aware of the change, so will sticky this until we are underway for the year.

Here's the front:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: PHOTOS: Official 2013 Game Helmet

Left side:

Back to the top

Right Side:

Back to the top

Back:

Back to the top

PHOTOS: Official 2013 Game Helmet

Rick said

Had a chance to get by the It's Owl Time store today and snapped some shots of the official new game helmet. Thing definitely looks nice in person.

Also know there are still a lot of folks who are not aware of the change, so will sticky this until we are underway for the year.

Here's the front:

Nice pics thanks for posting them. Any idea on when replica and mini helmets will be on the market - not that I am rushing things - ha ha!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Rick said

Here's the front:

Nice pics thanks for posting them. Any idea on when replica and mini helmets will be on the market - not that I am rushing things - ha ha!

I am guessing I will have the new mini helmets in a week or two.  They were ordered the second they were able to be ordered and the manufacturer told me I was the only one to order so far.  I did not order replicas, but I ordered authentic full size helmets (only a couple to start)…they will cost a lot more than replicas but they will be the real game helmet.  We will see how it goes.
Back to the top

Wow, a lot quicker than I ever would have expected, I look forward to your announcement!
Back to the top

Hey Mark,

Will the full size helmet go online for sale or do we need to contact you if we want one :)

Thanks!
Back to the top

Do you still carry the old mini helmets?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Hey Mark,

Will the full size helmet go online for sale or do we need to contact you if we want one :)

Thanks!

I will put them online as a special order, so for that one item, it will be paid for in advance and then I will order and it may take several weeks to get them, etc.  I will keep a couple in the store for display. 
Back to the top
Control functions: