Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Under a month till camp!

Coach Carl Pelini ?@CoachCarlPelini 1h
29 days to camp!  The excitement grows!

El Noventa ?@ShalomOgbonda 1h
My boys hungry.. Ready to eat! #29days

DreamChaser103 ?@WDukes19 1h
I just got excited Af, about to put these pads on with team and go off. Click clack snap!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Under a month till camp!

cant wait. let's get it on.
Back to the top

Let it rip!!!!!!!!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Looking forward to it!

Some UM fans have already been writing us off on Twitter. I imagine it could get a little heated closer to the game…
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Looking forward to it!

Some UM fans have already been writing us off on Twitter. I imagine it could get a little heated closer to the game…

If I was a UM fan I would be as well based on the last 2 years records but as they say…that is why you play the game.

Remember our last big win in Dolphins stadium, I do and it was a blast since I was with a MN grad at the game.  This year I will be with UM fans so we'll see.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I am pulling for the Owls all the way over the U but they do have one BIG ASS O-line and one FAST AS HECK rb and that scares me the most with our (as always) undersized for FBS level ball D line. But go Owls and Coach Wright, let the O attack that UM D! Go for it, don't play it safe or we get destroyed anyhow!
Back to the top

It is a few weeks away. There is still time for a few of them to get arrested and kicked off the team. We are talking about the U.
Back to the top

The Spring Game showed that we are going to have problems with the O-line, especially against a team like Miami. That's a big concern for me. MG3 and Johnson are going to be escaping and throwing on the run a lot.

I don't know how long it will take them to gel…. three games? Four? I'm thinking during the MTSU game (game 4) we'll start to see the team we'll have for the rest of the year, for better or worse.

How are ECU and USF looking this year?
Back to the top

Under a month till camp!

Considering USF was just as bad as we were last year plus a new coaching staff/ scheme and their best recruits not being so great, we have a very real chance at beating them this year. I think best case scenario going into the MTSU game is 1-2. I think this is FINALLY the year we beat an in state team that isn't FIU and it has to be to really create a buzz in the state.
Back to the top

Actually, I think we are in better shape then we all realize. It took the team even during the Wagner game and after almost half a season to really gel as a cohesive unit. The offensive line I think will tighten up during camp, and see what changes need to be made before, during and after the hurricane game. The one concern I do have is at the running back, and can we produce better results this season from the position.
Back to the top
Control functions: