Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What Coach P may do during camp

With camp right around the corner, I'm starting to wonder what Coach P may do during camp? Will he spilt the 2 days like he did last year, with one practice early in the morning, while the other practice later in the day during the heat of the day? Will he continue to play loud music prior to the start of the pratice? How tight lipped will he be during the process of camp on the QB battle? Just wondering these thing with football starting up here soon.
Back to the top

Re: What Coach P may do during camp

In regards to the QB competition:

I think he will be extremely tightlipped aboot the situation & will end up letting MG3 & JQJ split the game at Miami.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

What Coach P may do during camp

NJOWL said

I think he will be extremely tight-lipped about the situation & will end up letting MG3 & JJ split the game at Miami.

I was thinking the same thing.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

NJOWL said

I think he will be extremely tight-lipped about the situation & will end up letting MG3 & JJ split the game at Miami.

Why are you guys thinking that?

It appeared to me that MG3 is heads above JJ, that is if he is eligible.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Owl2Doc said

NJOWL said

Why are you guys thinking that?

It appeared to me that MG3 is heads above JJ, that is if he is eligible.
I think MGIII is ahead as well but you never know
Back to the top

I have an affinity for RGIII because I see his recruitment under this new regime as a big symbolic victory but I think giving them both a chance seems like process. We can already see that last year they guessed wrong out of the gate (Curtis) and then ended up having a great year from Wilbert. If we can stay in the game against Miami early, I think 2 QB's could be effective, along with the wildcat, in giving the Miami D different looks and hopefully confusion.

Time keeps on slippin' into the future
Back to the top

Coach P will not show his hand. I hope one of them is the clear starter. Remember the old saying,if you have two starters, you really don't have any.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

With camp right around the corner, I'm starting to wonder what Coach P may do during camp? Will he spilt the 2 days like he did last year, with one practice early in the morning, while the other practice later in the day during the heat of the day?

Per FAU, you can expect the same layout as last season…which was:

Of course the dates will need to be adjusted…have requested the schedule and will post it as soon as it arrives.

Practices will remained closed, no changes there either.
Back to the top

thanks rick. How many players have reported back to campus already? Found this on twitter, from AD Chun as well.

Back to the top

I'm pretty sure CP is taking game 1 very seriously and won't show us anything during camp. MGIII will be the guy if he qualifies, but either way, were breaking out a new layer of offense and he won't want anyone to see it before August 30th.

Now if Duke Johnson could only get arrested in the next month!
Back to the top
Control functions: