Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

NCAA Football 2014 FAU footage

Wrong helmets (to be expected because of how long it took to pick a design) wrong color face mask on last years helmets (red instead of white) .  I also think the wings on the side of the shoulder pads look way too "fat".....always next year's game right?
Back to the top

Re: NCAA Football 2014 FAU footage

Most unrealistic part: UF playing at our stadium  ;D
Back to the top

NCAA Football 2014 FAU footage

Will take the Sea of Red though!
Back to the top

::)  Still shows "Lockhart" on the goalposts, too! SMH!!  ::)
Back to the top

If you pick FAU to be your main team in the game you wiill see the is  pic in the main menu with our white helmets and the logo we are now using so the NCAA people had idea changing. Also there is another intro when you pick FAU Chris Folwer talks about how this is the house that Howard built and invitation village etc.
Back to the top

What is Earnest Crumbley doing on the field??

:D
Back to the top

thats Taheem Acevedo!  ;D
Back to the top

I've watched some footage and I'm just surprised that in this day and age of motion capture the players still look like they're skating on ice rather than running on actual earth. The lateral motions are way too smooth.

That said, they did a pretty awesome job of scanning our stadium and showing us what it would look like in a sellout of diehard FAU fans :D
Back to the top

Pretty nice looking home stadium we have huh guys? THANK GOD it really isn't Lockhart anyhome!
Back to the top

had the college background right two execpt for the IV towers. lol.
Back to the top
Control functions: