Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU AD Pat Chun to Host Boca Raton Chamber Breakfast

Add topic

Getting out in the community.

Join the Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
for the July Membership Breakfast
sponsored by Florida Atlantic University!

Thursday, July 11
7:45 to 9:15 a.m.

Woodfield Country Club
3650 Club Place
Boca Raton

Program Speaker:
Patrick Chun, Director of Athletics, Florida Atlantic University

Program:
Building Champions, Brick by Brick – Strategies for Creating
a Culture of Success in Your Organization and Beyond!

Admission is $20 for Chamber members, $50 for nonmembers.

PLEASE REGISTER ONLINE. Walk-in registration is not available for this event.
Registration closes on July 8. Registration is nonrefundable and nontransferable.

Contact the FAU Office of Alumni Relations at 561.297.6028
or [email protected] with any questions.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: FAU AD Pat Chun to Host Boca Raton Chamber Breakfast

Event recap via FAU:

Florida Atlantic University sponsored the July Boca Raton Chamber Membership Breakfast, which was held at the Woodfield Country Club, Thursday morning. Florida Atlantic Interim President Dennis Crudele and Director of Athletics Pat Chun spoke to the group of more than 300 Boca Raton business leaders who came out to celebrate Florida Atlantic University.

Chun spoke on the topic, Building Champions, Brick-by- Brick – Strategies for Creating a Culture of Success in Your Organization and Beyond. He also encouraged all attendees to support FAU and even coaxed the group into showing their “Owl Fingers”. It is believed to be the largest collection, to date, showing their “Owl Fingers”.

FAU teams will open play in August and will compete in Conference USA. The transition to C-USA marks the first time in the history of the program that every FAU team, 19, will play as members of the same conference.
Back to the top

Back to the top

REAL nice pic! LOVE seeing LOTS of Owls fingers from our local business leaders!
Back to the top

One of my Co-Workers was at this event and was REALLY impressed by Pat. Great motivational speaker and said he had a tremendous passion. He thinks well be lucky to keep him for 3-4 years at the most. He's that good.

Back to the top

I highly doubt there were more "owl fingers" at this breakfast than there were during Alex Tucker's free tows towards the end of the 2011 BTBIR game.
Back to the top

That may be true but these are the people we NEED in Boca to get behind the athletic teams and the school. They are the money of Boca for Corporate sponsorships, season tickets in those red seats and you also know most of those owl eyes being held up are alums of other schools predominately! But you now live and do business in Boca so get with the LOCALK schoola dn it's 30K students!

Great job Pat! This is a BIG part of what an AD does in todays day and age of Collegiate athletics!
Back to the top

Looks like Pat Chun hit up Boynton Beach today.

Back to the top

FAU AD Pat Chun to Host Boca Raton Chamber Breakfast

I think you could just show a video of the Alfred Morris highlights from last year with the Skins and his Owl eyes TD celebrations and get people fired up! Again, way to go Pat!
Back to the top

Plus he is making connections with people that could possibly help the program out in the future.
Back to the top
Control functions: