Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Graham Wilbert arrested for DUI

Former FAU quarterback and prospective graduate assistant Graham Wilbert was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's department on suspicion of driving under the influence of an unlawfully high blood-alcohol level early Sunday morning.

Wilbert, 23, was booked at 4:47 a.m. and released on his own recognizance at 9:11 a.m.

Former FAU quarterback Graham Wilbert arrested
Back to the top

Re: Graham Wilbert arrested for DUI

Not sure if this qualifies as "coming under Pelini's watch" and as a ding on the Owls' pretty solid reputation.

I mean Wilbert is on his own really…he was slated to be a graduate assistant, but that is not a player.

Guess it could go both ways…….

Back to the top

Well this is very disappointing news…he's an adult and when you make poor decisions their are consequences to be paid.  I am guessing his position as a graduate assistant will be taken away.
Back to the top

Tim said

I am guessing his position as a graduate assistant will be taken away.

Almost definitely :/

Even outside of that, recovering from a DUI can be a long, hard road (as it should be) in terms of driving privileges and even getting a job.
Back to the top

A costly mistake. I have no pity for anyone that drives under the influence. Lets just be thankful he didn't hurt himself or anyone else. Stupid move on his part.
Back to the top

Local said

Let's just be thankful he didn't hurt himself or anyone else.

Exactly. Lots of good people robbed of a promising life by drunk drivers.
Back to the top

Graham Wilbert arrested for DUI

trust me owl2doc, I know. my best friend since we were little was killed by a dd in 2002. One month after I returned home from my deployment. April of 2002, just after the start of the war on terror.
Back to the top

former FAU QB gets dui

Back to the top

From the thread about Kedrick Rhodes' arrest:

pikepanther said

owlcountry40 said

HahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhHahh good for him

Stay classy, Boca.

Back on topic, Wilbert made a huge mistake and may lose his job. No bueno.
Back to the top

Yup,

Stupid mistake. I wonder what FAU's policy is on a DUI charge and employemnt? I assume every university must have one for its employee's.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top
Control functions: