Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Add topic

Download Full Prospectus Here

August 3- 10:30 (First practice)
                4- 10:30
                6-10
                7- 10:30
                8-10
                9-10:30  (first day in full pads)
                10- 10 & 6:30
                12-10 & 6:30
                13-10
                14-10:00 & 6:30
                15- 10
                16-10 & 6:30
                17- Scrimmage 10:30 Stadium
                19- 10 & 6:30
                20- 10
                21-10 & 6:30
                22-10
                23- 10 & 6:30
                24-10
Back to the top

Re: 2013 FAU Football Preseason Camp

FAU put out their Summer Prospectus yesterday and wanted to get the upcoming camp discussion started since we are quickly ramping up for the start of the 2013 Football Season with Media Day taking place tomorrow.

The above Two Deep listing is basically a slightly modified version of the Spring depth chart, but provides a glimpse of returning players prior to the arrival of the 2013 recruiting class.
Back to the top

A lot of seniors and a lot of talent on this 2 deep we are better then we think!!!
Back to the top

German as the #1.

Curtis as the 2 is surprising.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Curtis as the 2 is surprising.

Yeah, probably the only surprising thing about this entire two-deep. But I doubt he sticks there.

I like oc40's thinking. I hope he's right!
Back to the top

DON'T YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS CARL PELINI!! You can't go putting German in the 1 spot if you don't think he's making grades, is he making grades??
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

DON'T YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS CARL PELINI!! You can't go putting German in the 1 spot if you don't think he's making grades, is he making grades??

I believe that could be the make or break of this coming year.  The O line is young and I am sure still needs work so we need someone that can move.  That's why it's a surprise the Curtis is listed as the #2.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

I believe that could be the make or break of this coming year.  The O line is young and I am sure still needs work so we need someone that can move.

The O-Line looked pretty terrible in the Spring Game. It's going to be a weakness for us for at least a couple games.

I feel like we're always saying that about the O-line. I can't remember the time we last said that our O-line was a strength… 2008?
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

dusky256fc said

I believe that could be the make or break of this coming year.  The O line is young and I am sure still needs work so we need someone that can move.

The O-Line looked pretty terrible in the Spring Game. It's going to be a weakness for us for at least a couple games.

I feel like we're always saying that about the O-line. I can't remember the time we last said that our O-line was a strength… 2008?
Probably. That was also our last winning season. I think we have enough at the skill positions on O to get by and the defense will be improved enough to get us to 5 or 6 wins this season. If we can get through the first 4 games at 2-2 I think we got a good shot to get a bowl bid.
Back to the top

2013 FAU Football Preseason Camp

Added the preliminary Fall Camp schedule:

HERE

Practices are still closed to the general public, but Coach Pelini will open some sessions to the media.
Back to the top
Control functions: