Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CBS Confrence Predictions

2 have us as 5th, and the rest in 6th.

That school to the south is dead last in every list.  8)

2013 Conference Predictions - CBSSports.com

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: CBS Confrence Predictions

I really like the format that they put together. Good to look at it all down the line.
Back to the top

I can't believe S Miss is ranked higher than us, they didn't win ANY games last year. Not one.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I can't believe S Miss is ranked higher than us, they didn't win ANY games last year. Not one.

Love it!  The lower the expectations for us…the easier to exceed them.  Go Owls!!
Back to the top

We are good enough to finish 3rd or 4th...

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

We are good enough to finish 3rd or 4th…

If the O-line comes around….maybe

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

With the spread O you don't have to have a great O-line with quick reads and quick throws. Ya just nickel and dime 'em to death and then hit 'em deep on occassion!
Back to the top

CBS Confrence Predictions

I like the clear cut winner for LAST!!!!
;)
Back to the top

NCowl said

;)

:(
Back to the top

pikepanther said

NCowl said

;)

:(
Disclaimer:
Even though Pikes and Panthers are my least favorite things, I'd like to have a some normal discourse with you sir  ;D

When I read about the program (and I've read all of the excerpts from the ex coaches ebook from your board, along with the other reports) it doesn't look good this year, or maybe even next, the coaching transition and change was screwed up bad by Garcia and it doesn't seem like Turner came in and made a ton of friends right off the bat either, which slowed down your recruiting momentum. But the reports about dissention in the locker room, paired with losing Rhodes, players not getting behind Turner, completely changing systems, new coaching staff, etc, what is your honest evaluation and expectation this year?

Do you see 2 wins on the schedule? 3? (it's crazy how this happens to the mid majors in football…it wasn't long ago I was talking to an FIU fan here at work and actually thought you guys had a real shot at going undefeated that season)
Back to the top
Control functions: