Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Season Opener @ UM

I don't know how to start a new thread. But has any one bought their UM game tickets yet. Our office told me that The U has offered FAU upper deck visitor side tickets for $45.00. I would like to sit with a bunch of FAU people but Stub Hub has much better seats for less. I was even thinking about getting cheap seats and just moving where I want to. It's not like The U is going to sell out. Even for their first home game. Any one ?
Back to the top

Re: 2013 FAU Football Season Opener @ UM

You can join the Owl club and go with them for $40. Not counting the ticket…

BTW, to start a new topic, you click "New Topic" on the board landing page.
Back to the top

Rick, could you split Local Owl's post and make that the start of a new topic? I was about to post the same question, and I'm sure other posters would like to talk about it. This way we won't have to hijack this thread.
Back to the top

Done
Back to the top

You guys are quick. Been a member for three years now. Thanks ,I'll check into it.
Back to the top

Local said

Thanks ,I'll check into it.

Np…it's actually the Owl Scholarship Fund…pretty sure that is the re-brand.

Here are the details:

Florida Atlantic University Athletics’ Owl Scholarship Fund is offering an opportunity to its members to follow the football team on the road in their own charter bus as FAU takes on the University of Miami on Friday, Aug. 30 at 8 p.m., at Sun Life Stadium in Miami Gardens.

To reserve a seat for a round-trip bus ride to the game, as well as for a ticket to the pregame tailgate, cost is $40 per person and does not include a game ticket. Participants must be a member of the Owl Scholarship Fund. Refreshments will be available for all travelers at the tailgate in the parking lot of Sun Life Stadium. Seats for the bus are available on a first-come, first-served basis through Monday, Aug. 19.

The bus will depart form the Tom Oxley Center, 777 Glades Road, Boca Raton campus, promptly at 4:30 p.m., and passengers are asked to gather no later than 4:15 p.m. The bus is scheduled to leave Sun Life Stadium to return to FAU’s Boca Raton campus 45 minutes after the game ends.

The Owl Scholarship Fund is an annual philanthropic-giving organization with an emphasis on raising scholarship dollars which directly impact the lives of FAU’s more than 450 student-athletes. Owl Scholarship Fund membership has several levels of giving, starting as low as $50. Reserved priority football parking, access to the FAU Stadium’s Delray Acura Club hospitality, and invitations to special events hosted by the athletic department are just a few of its benefits.

Tickets for the FAU vs. Miami game, as well as any other FAU football games, can be purchased through the FAU Ticket Office by calling 1-866-FAU-Owls. To reserve a seat on the bus or join the Owl Scholarship Fund, contact Stephen Hammond at 561-297-0218 or [email protected].
Back to the top

2013 FAU Football Season Opener @ UM

Andrew posted this on twiter. Seems like a good deal.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

That is an absolutely amazing deal.
Back to the top

owlfamily said

Andrew posted this on twiter. Seems like a good deal.

WOW! wish I could be down there for that deal and Owl party!
Back to the top

stubhub has lower corner tickets for $15 each heheh
Back to the top
Control functions: