Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Week Thread: FAU @ Miami - 08/30/13 @ 8:00 PM

Add topic

The Matchup: Florida Atlantic (0-0) vs. Miami (0-0)

The Series: This is the first of a scheduled three game series between the two programs. The Hurricanes will play the Owls at FAU Stadium in 2015 and the Owls will return to Miami in 2016.

When: Friday, August 30th @ 8:00 PM

Where: Sun Life Stadium

TV: ESPNU

Hurricanes Team Site: Here

Ticket Info: 1-866-FAU-OWLS

Visitor's Info: Things to Do in Miami, FL

Current Stadium Weather: Here

Latest Line: Here
Back to the top

The Owls enter the contest at +32.5 points!

:Scared:
Back to the top

Really looking forward to this game and the kickoff of our FAU football season! We have a ton to gain from this game if we can keep it close. There will be many south FL eyes on this game and we have the potential to acquire several new fans! Let's go owls, fight like you have never fought before! We can do this!! Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Kevin said

Really looking forward to this game and the kickoff of our FAU football season! We have a ton to gain from this game if we can keep it close. There will be many south FL eyes on this game and we have the potential to acquire several new fans! Let's go owls, fight like you have never fought before! We can do this!! Go Owls!!

Definitely  having a better feeling going into the first game of the season as oppose last year.  
Back to the top

Rick said

Time to update the helmet!!
Back to the top

GET SOME OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Rick said

The Owls enter the contest at +32.5 points!

:Scared:

It's always hard to say on the first game but I think I am going to have to take that action, that seems high to me.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

New uniform video

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

Rick said

Time to update the helmet!!

When it is updated by the artist, we will!
Back to the top

owlfamily said

New uniform video

Other than the helmet….look exactly like the practice uniforms we wore for game uniforms last year!  AWFUL!  I know their are things in the pipeline and we have no money…I just must be old school and I like the old uniforms.
Back to the top
Control functions: