Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owl's Looking for Balance

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Read more

I think that is part of our problems in the past when we faces these type of teams, we become a one dimensional team.  Not by design, but because the lack of consistent execution.

The question becomes, do you run to set-up the pass or pass to set-up the run?

We need to be very discipline and patient, let the breaks develop instead of forcing things to happen.

The only thing I am afraid of come Friday night, is if we really too much on trickery.  If you don't execute, you can dig yourself into a big hole.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

From what I've read so far on our team, I feel that we have a much more "balanced" offense than in previous years, but I think the key to Tomorrow's game will be our defense.  If we can stop UM from making those big heartbreaker plays, I think it will keep us in the game, and make UM work for a victory.  If we have a couple 3 and outs and UM has 2 or 3 back to back quick scoring drives, it'll seriously hurt our morale........and then the beating starts.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

BAll control...control the clock with long drives eat it up...defense needs to make a big stand or two and like you say..avoid letting Miami have big plays.
Back to the top
Control functions: