Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs MTSU Billboard

Courtesy of Mr. Chun's tweet.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

It starts at noon?! I gotta wake up on a saturday at 8 to get my 4 hours of tailgating in? Worth it.
Back to the top

Would a very casual football fan even know who MT is? Probably a good idea to keep 'em guessing!
Back to the top

ghostofbuchanan said

Would a very casual football fan even know who MT is? Probably a good idea to keep 'em guessing!

+1

Not a chance!  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Anybody seen these billboards? Where are they?
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Anybody seen these billboards? Where are they?

There is one on 441 between Palmetto Park Road and 18th street.

Back to the top

Looks like FAU is pulling out the stops to get folks in the stands…

More than 60,000 Palm Beach County students will soon be given the opportunity to experience the Florida Atlantic University football game action for free, thanks to a student voucher program implemented by FAU's Fan Relationship Management Center.

The vouchers will allow students grades K-8, free admission to the home game versus Middle Tennessee State University, with purchase of an adult ticket. Kickoff for the game is scheduled for noon on September 21st at FAU Stadium

Good strategy.
Back to the top

Much better start than last time.  Now if we can only get some youth football games played in the stadium. :Bomb:

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Rick said

Looks like FAU is pulling out the stops to get folks in the stands…

More than 60,000 Palm Beach County students will soon be given the opportunity to experience the Florida Atlantic University football game action for free, thanks to a student voucher program implemented by FAU's Fan Relationship Management Center.

The vouchers will allow students grades K-8, free admission to the home game versus Middle Tennessee State University, with purchase of an adult ticket. Kickoff for the game is scheduled for noon on September 21st at FAU Stadium

Good strategy.
Posted On: Aug 29th 2013, 8:33 AM #315910

THIS is good news. I know we want to sell those seats but we need to get em in the door first. Hopefully its a good game, and the beauty of the stadium makes them want to come back. Honestly we probably should be giving away the adult seats as well.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Honestly we probably should be giving away the adult seats as well.
Posted On: Aug 29th 2013, 9:08 AM #315915

Agree, but unfortunately, can't do that…the home office (NCAA) requires that there is a purchase attached.
Back to the top
Control functions: